Παρασκευή 15 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Tartan boyfriend shirt: The alternative way to wear it!!!



 



        



             



 

Total look by Riverisland
Jacket: Asos

Good evening everyone!!! I hope you are all doing well.... As I have already mentioned in a previous post, tartan is here to stay and it is one of the GREATEST trends this season...Today, I wore my new tartan boyfriend shirt and I did the perfect colour blocking just with it. I didn't want to buy the typical tartan shirt that I see everywhere and worn by everyone, so I preferred its colourblocking version and I decided to wear it with my dungaree black dress that you have probably seen in a previous post :) What do you think?

I appreciate every single comment that you make or by just making a pass on my blog...Enjoy your visit to my fashion world and let me know what do you think on my facebook or twitter account or by just following me on instagram @http://instagram.com/marixristia.

Goodnight and take care...cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!