Παρασκευή 22 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Do it in the French way! :)













Cape: Vintage (Italy)
Shirt: Riverisland (similar here )
Skirt: Republic
Boots: Riverisland
Bag: Riverisland
Necklace: Riverisland

Hello there :) How are you today?? Cold days are back for good even in a Mediterranean and hot country like Cyprus!!! Yesterday, as I have already told you it was the GRAND opening of the largest shopping mall of all the Mediterranean countries and I am so glad that is in my town... I am so proud of this town as many people used to think that is so small with so little opportunities for job and night life and now it is going to be the Cultural capital of Europe and it is one of the most popular destinations for summer vacations, too.
Anyway, back to my outfit....yesterday, I thought that everyone wears tartan and plaids but how many of them tried to wear tartan on tartan. We used to talk about the trend ''denim on denim'' a lot and I think now it's time to think about plaids and ''tartan on tartan'' trend, too. So here I am wearing my colour block tartan shirt and my skirt in plaids combining them with my vintage, woolen Italian cape and a French style red beret hat, as French speak the fashion language fluently, right?!

Waiting for your comments...Have a lovely day and take care xxxx



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!