Κυριακή 24 Νοεμβρίου 2013

My insta-week diary part 7!!!!

 Sunday 17th: Ready for a Sunday night coffee with friends wearing my tartan shirt with leather leggings for a more edgy look :) More info and pics here.


Monday night 18th: After work posing :) More pics and info on the Monday's post, here.

 Tuesday 19th: Relaxing @ home wearing my faux fur comfy boots and watching my favourite series ;)


 Wednesday 20th: Black and white stripes and red colour = combo to die for :)


 Thursday 21st morning: Green prints and gold details= glamorous combo :) More pics and info on Thursday's post, here.



Same day at night: A day that I was waiting almost a year now, the opening of the largest shopping mall in Cyprus and daring a check check combination...More here.


 Friday night 22nd: Another visit at the mall bringing out the rock chic side of me wearing my brand new faux leather biker skirt with my denim shirt and my leather biker jacket...More on yesterday's post here.



Saturday night 23rd: Selfie pic of the outfit and ready for my 3rd visit to the mall, this time just for coffee.... ;)

 Amazing attractions at the mall...these waterfalls...


At the parking lot....taking some more pictures for today's post here


Have a great Sunday and an amazing and productive week.... 
Take care and Cya next week with more insta-pics xxxx


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!