Πέμπτη 21 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Ladylike outfit: Prints on the pencil dress

 


                             





           
 
Dress: Riverisland
Leather jacket: Asos
Shoes: Bagatt
Clutch bag:Riverisland
Necklace: Riverisland
Ring: Accessorize

Goodmorning my friends!!! How are you today?What are you up to?:) Today is a happy day for me as it's the opening of one of the largest shopping malls in my town and I can't wait to visit it and shop, of course from there, too :) As you have probably noticed prints and not only animal prints are a must for this and for the other seasons, too...When I saw this dress on the Riverisland's online page, it was love at first sight and I couldn't help myself from not buying it!!!  I combined it with my biker leather jacket that has become my second skin, for a more edgy lady like look...What do you think?

Have a lovely day and take care...Cya soon xxxxxxx


1 σχόλιο:

Thank you for your comments!!!