Κυριακή 3 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Sunday look: Walking by the sea

 









Shirt: Riverisland
Top: Versace
Leggings: Riverisland
Shoes: Riverisland
Bag: Riverisland
Hat: Claire's accessories (UK)

Hello again my beloved ones :) I hope this Sunday was even greater than all the previous ones of your life...I think you have noticed my passion for the sea as I love taking pictures there, especially during the sunset!!! Today, I was in a romantic mood (again!), so I wore my favourite denim shirt and my studded sportive booties by my favourite brand Riverisland and I went for walking and of course for a delicious frozen yogurt (yummy)!!!

Have a lovely week and take care...Stay tuned, more coming soon!!!

Cya xxx

P.S: I am leaving you with another beautiful sensitive song from a disney new film, called 'Frozen'! Enjoy ;)



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!