Κυριακή 10 Νοεμβρίου 2013

My insta-week diary no.5!!!


Sunday 3rd (in the morning): Black and white classic dress from Mango combined with a red bag and pumps, from last Monday's post...






Same day in the afternoon....walk by the sea for relaxing and photoshooting :) snapshots from last Sunday's post.



Monday 4th: After work being (almost) exhausted..........

 

 Tuesday 5th: Ready early in the morning for some outside activities....More pictures here.


 

Wednesday 6th: Wearing the greatest fashion trend of this season, plaids or tartan and ready to go...being super excited for delivering my new Riverisland order :) More pictures on here.



 

 ...and skipping Tuesday, when I had a really tiring day we reach Friday 8th: after having my hair done, I took some pictures of myself... (and yes I'm the kinda of girl who likes selfie pictures) ;)




Saturday 9th: Ready for another Saturday night out..........

Good evening everyone!!! I hope you had an amazing weekend!!! This insta-week diary post came quite late but it's never too late for anything :) So here are some snapshots of this week, hope you like it...

A brand new upcoming post is coming in a couple of minutes!!!Stay tuned 

Cya xxx





Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!