Κυριακή 17 Νοεμβρίου 2013

Insta-pics of the week Part 6!!!



Sunday morning  10th: Wearing my red dress from Mango for a chic morning look ;) More pics here.


Thursday afternoon 14th: Casual smart look and ready for work...Wearing my striped jeans by Riverisland, a grey sweater by Zara and my Nike free run 5.0 trainers for a stylish comfort. 


Friday night 15th: Presenting on the Friday's post an alternative way to wear your tartan shirt.



Saturday night out 16th: Last night I dared to put a double doses of animal prints on my outfit wearing my animal printed leggings and  booties in black and white from Riverisland. Do you dare?

That's all for this week from instagram...New post is coming up in a couble of minutes so stay tuned!!!
Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!