Κυριακή 24 Νοεμβρίου 2013

All time classic combination!!!






     



Shirt: Zara
Skort: Stradivarius
Shoes: Riverisland
Cape: Vintage (Italy)
Bag: Riverisland

Happy Sunday everyone!!! Hope you have had a lovely weekend so far!!! I can't believe how busy our local shopping mall is these last four days since its opening...Even people from other towns of Cyprus are coming to visit it and they all leave with the greatest impressions!!! Yesterday, I visited it again, too :) But surprisingly, I didn't shop anything yesterday...only on the opening day, yeah I know that I said I won't shop anything until xmas but people who know me better know that I can't keep my promises when they are about shopping... Anyway, back to my outfit...I returned back to an all time classic combination that I have tried it again...I bought this skort in black and white from the mall on the opening day and I couldn't wait to wear it with my red shoes and bag from Riverisland. What do you think?

My insta-week post is coming up soon, so stay tuned....Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!