Τρίτη 1 Ιουλίου 2014

Yellow-Lime for me please!!!!













Playsuit: Asos
Sandals, Bag&Necklace: Riverisland (click here for the bag)

Hello my dear friends!!! I wish you with all my heart to have a wonderful July and the rest of your summer be as great as you've imagined it... Back to my outfit now, yellow here yellow there yellow everywhere... Yellow-lime is the absolute summer colour of this season, playsuits and jumpsuits are the most comfy and easy pieces of the summer as with only one piece you can make the difference!!! Therefore, I couldn't resist to this yellow-lime playsuit, which is also in a very good price. I can wear it from day to night by adding or changing my accessories. Wear it without a belt for a night event or if you don't want to emphasize your waist. What do you think?

Take care and have a great day...Stay tuned ;)

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!