Κυριακή 20 Ιουλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 41: My short road trip and the looks of the week :)




Sunday morning 13th: Saying 'goodmorning' with some #selfies and wearing my dungaree dress and fedora hat while still being  in a holiday mood from the other day :)






Wednesday afternoon 16th: My road trip to Limassol Marina...more details here


Same day in the evening: When I got back home I had a quick change of my shoes and bag and I was ready to go to a bar with live music... #convenientoutfitfromdaytonight 


Saturday night out 19th: Another Saturday night out wearing one of my favourite pieces from my wardrobe, this mini-maxi skirt and giving the maximum touch of colour to my outfit as the rest of it was in total white.

Hello my friends!!! How are you today? I hope you had an amazing night out and be all fresh and ready for a relaxing but exciting Sunday!!! This is another insta-week notebook from all the outfits of the week. It is a short one as short was this week for me but I hope you'll like all the pictures. That's all for today...

Have a great Sunday and remember that a day without smiling is a wasted day! ;)

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!