Δευτέρα 30 Ιουνίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 38: My colourful week and my first baths at the beach!!!



Sunday morning 22nd: One of these 'Chic Sundays' that I like to call...







Same day in the afternoon: Being in a playful mood for some colour-blocking...More details here

Tuesday 24th: Manicure&Pedicure day wearing a yellow and white comfy outfit...





Some forgotten snapshots from last Thursday from a visit to some other spots in my beautiful town...


#beingsuperexcited 




Thursday 26th: My first bath in the sea wearing my brand new swimwear by Riverisland... More details here


Friday 28th: Drinks by the sea having a matchy ring with my new nails manicure... 







Saturday 28th: 2nd day at the beach..Bring the polka dots trend at the beach, too. More here


My outfit for a casual-chic Saturday afternoon meeting with friends :)

Hello my dear friends!!! This post was supposed to be posted yesterday (Sunday) on the blog but it started late on Monday and it was finally posted today (a few minutes after midnight)... I'm done with excuses I just had so many things in my head that I guess I just neglect my blog a little bit! Colours and looks at the beach are in this insta-week notebook... More outfits are coming up in the following insta-week post. Stay tuned ;)

Take care and have a wonderful evening!!!

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!