Σάββατο 5 Ιουλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 39: An ordinary week full of beautiful pictures and summer colours!!!




Sunday 29th: One of the hottest days of the summer until now and a day full of obligations...Wearing this comfy and light playsuit made my day look and feel better ;) More details here





Monday 30th: A walk by the sea taking some more pictures of my beautiful town #can'takeenoughofit




Tuesday 1st July: Morning obligations were calling being all comfy and stylish in my brand new animal printed flat sandals ;)



Wednesday 2nd July in the morning: Ride with a friend but first let's take some selfies :)





Same day in the afternoon: Beach time in an animal prints swimwear by Calzedonia


Evening gathering with some friends wearing this maxi dress in stripes with a side split... #fromwhereIstand



 

Thursday 3rd July: Being in a maxi mood from last night but this time adding more colours and summer accessories to make my look even more summery, like it?



Same day in the evening: White lace + denim= Amazing combo for a ballet show...
Tip: Lace makes the outfit look more glamorous, chic and formal :)

Hello everyone!!! This insta-week post came earlier than you thought...Well, as tomorrow I won't be able to update my blog I am doing it now!!! These are all the outfits, selfies and places that I snapped with my camera this week...Next week's insta-week post will be HUGE, it's a promise ;)

Till next time take a good care of yourselves...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!