Πέμπτη 17 Ιουλίου 2014

MARINE






















Top&Skort: Zara
Platforms: Riverisland
Bag: Paul's boutique-Topshop London

Hello my friends!!! How's your summer holidays going so far? First of all, I would like to send all of my warmest wishes to all Marinas and Marinos who have their nameday today and I wish you to have a special day as special is your name! Yesterday, I went for a road trip to Limassol, to visit the new marine and I have to admit that this development is far beyond my expectations. That place is so remarkable and relaxing not only to have a drink or a meal there admiring this beautiful landscape in front of you but also to go just for a walk to refresh your mind, take some pictures and enjoy every moment with your loved ones. If your road brings you here in Cyprus, do not have a second thought to visit the 'Limassol Marine'. I can tell you, you will love every second being there. Marine and Navy go together, so how I could possibly choose any other outfit but this one?! White total look, navy striped wedges and my navy bag and I am good to go ;) Like it?


Take care and have a lovely day!

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!