Δευτέρα 14 Ιουλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 40: My trip to Chania-Crete!!!!



Landing in Chania...SNAPPED: at the airport ;)






At the bus station waiting for the bus :) 


Selfie time ;)





My first snapshots in our hotel... I've already missed this spectacular view! ! ! 


Chania by night :)

Sunday 6th: First day in Chania: tiredness from the flight- enjoyment with the view- chilling and excitement having our first walk by the port...


That was my first picture to say a sweet 'Goodmorning' on the second day of our trip...


Another day waiting for the bus...




Pictures at the port... 


On the highest spot of Chania enjoying the amazing view from the top :)


....and suddenly while I was walking by the port I saw this, little children in small boats learning sailing... #socute 

Monday 7th: Our first taste of the town having a sightseeing tour on the bus and off the bus...



Our first bath in Chania at the beach in front of our hotel...The waters were crystal clear and the sand looked like gold touched by the sun rays...




In the evening, we ate at Maria's restaurant the most A M A Z I N G and D E L I C I O U S food that I have ever tasted... Although, I couldn't sleep at night with a full stomach...

Tuesday 8th: That day had a lot of relaxation and chilling at the beach and looooots and looooooots of food!!!







Wednesday 9th: More walks by the harbour and other beautiful spots in Chania...




Here with my mommy...

Thursday 10th: Just one day before taking off for our homeland...Last tour of the town!


Friday 11th: Taking some pictures before heading to the airport... 

Hello my dear friends!!! Oh I have missed you so much and here it is a brand new insta-week post of my summer holidays in Chania-Crete. After a few years passing my holidays with friends, I decided to pass this summer holidays with my family travelling to Greece and visiting some friends. This trip was full of great tastes, smells and beautiful pictures and colours, the sea, the sand, the sun, the great food all this made our trip to Chania an unforgettable experience!!! There we found a second family and in this point I would like to say a big 'Thank you' to the owners of the Kristall Suites in Chania for their great hospitality!!!


Goodnight and have a wonderful Tuesday!!!

Take care...
Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!