Κυριακή 27 Ιουλίου 2014

Flowers everywhere for the Paphos music festival ;)








Palazzo wide pants (Similar here and here) & bag: Riverisland
Necklace: Stradivarius
Headpiece: Tourist shops (Greek islands)

Hello my special friends!!! Sunday is a FUNday and yesterday was one of these ''special'' music events in my town. The biggest Paphos music event was a fact and while the time was passing by I couldn't wait to attend this remarkable event that attracted a lot of tourists to visit our country and watch their favourite artists perform on the stage in front of them... One of my unfulfilled dreams is to be a guest at Coachella music festival and meet all of my favourite TV stars. However, I haven't made it to Coachella yet but my outfit was definitely influenced by the whole music festival atmosphere and the 70's influence is more than obvious ;) Flowers have also had a huge affect on me as I am a romantic girl who loves taking flowers from a special person but also sending some to say thank you or just wearing them to bring another era. Whichever case, flowers or floral trends should be given in a large quantity!!! Do you agree with me girls? ;)

More pictures from the festival are coming up on my insta-week notebook post, so stay tuned ;)

Big kiss

X



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!