Κυριακή 11 Μαΐου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 30 and 31: A mashed-up of two weeks!!!





Sunday 27th: Just one day before going back to work trying a grungy casual look for a casual Sunday :) 




Monday 28th: First day at work after Easter vacations wearing a casual ''teachery'' look..


Back to Athens memories @Syntagma square...


Tuesday 29th: Selfie of my new nails gel colour :) 


Wednesday 30th: Wearing this outfit (I'm kinda' 'in' to leggins with crazy textures on lately)





and some selfies #inthecar before Wednesday's ride :)


Thursday 1st May: Bank holiday and I am striped on in these leggings and my Nike sneakers :)



Another selfies #inthecar for a ride and walking by the sea :)

2nd part: Last week!!!

Wednesday 7th May: #goodnight#beforegoingforsleep#aftermidnight


 

Same day in the afternoon enjoying my walk by the sea wearing neon bright colours...

and enjoying the beautiful view #paphos#sun#sea#only#here#in this paradise



Selfies in the car before our walking by the sea... 




Thursday 8th: Ready for work doing a ballerina updo even if the weather was quite cold that day... 


Friday 9th May: Selfie #inthecar before my work out...makeup-less and feeling comfy in my tracksuit :)

Hello world!!! How are you? How's your last 2 weeks? I've missed you so much but I had to give myself some days off to give more emphasis on my work and my personal life... This is my catch-up of these last two weeks, I hope you like my pictures...

Stay tuned...new outfit is coming up soon!!!

Take care and do whatever makes you happy because 'you' are the most important person in your life!!!
Happy Mother's day to all mummies in the world and especially to mine :)

Cya
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!