Τετάρτη 14 Μαΐου 2014

Pink and White! ! !































Top: Stradivarius

Pants and Shoes: Zara

Bag: Riverisland

Hello everyone!!! Hope you are all well!!! I love having some free time for me and my blog so I seized the day and in the afternoon I went for a photoshooting by the sea, where you know how much I like!!! Of course, you must be thinking how I could possibly go for a walking there on these heels, I didn't go for a walking, though :) I went there to get some pictures before setting off for a meeting!!! This transeasonal period confuses me in what to wear and how I should wear it as at the daytime the temperature is quite high here but late in the afternoon it becomes cooler, so I wore something light with long sleeves and my brand new white denim pants from Zara. I'm super excited this time of year as I put high expectations for the upcoming summer days and my mood reaches really high levels, so I can't stop wearing bright colours to show this positiveness that is coming from inside, pink is my new favourite colour and combining it with white shows real purity.


Enjoy every single moment of your life and I'm closing with one of my favourite quotes:

''Nothing is impossible because even the same word says IMpossible-Audrey Hepburn''

Love y'all

Take care

Cya

xxxxxxxxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!