Δευτέρα 28 Απριλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part29!!!



Tuesday 22nd: Walking by the sea wearing my dungaree dress with a floral top inside... 



Thursday 24th: Ready for cinema :) I watched a great, adventurous movie with Liam Neeson, ''Non-stop''. I surely recommend it to all of you..watch the trailer here.




 Friday 25th: Same jeans different outfit...denim on denim look for a casual Friday night out :)


#foodie#Fridaysreastaurant#Kings Avenue Pafos mall


Saturday 26th: on the midday, ready for lunch at Friday's...







Saturday 26th: Ready for another Saturday night out for a drink...

Hello everyone!!! Hope you had an amazing weekend and a brilliant start of the week... Here is another late insta-week post with all the pictures that I got during the past week...Hope you like them!!!

Take care and keep smiling, may someone fall in love with it ;)

Cya
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!