Κυριακή 25 Μαΐου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 33: Another week full of beautiful pictures!!!














Sunday 18th: Another relaxing Sunday by the sea enjoying the beautiful sides of my town..Have a taste :)







Wednesday 21st: Being in neon yellow and stripes and walking by the sea :) Paradise must look like this...


 
Same day taking some selfies before taking off...


Thursday's outfit: stripes and white shirt being in black and white!!! 




Thursday 22nd: Ready for work taking some selfies first (as usual) and afterwards having another chilling afternoon by the sea taking pictures of everything remarkable for you to see :)


Saturday 24th at noon: Selfie in the car acting all casual...


Saturday 24th a couple of hours after midnight: Selfie of my Saturday night out :)

Hello my dearest!!! Here it is my brand new insta-week notebook full of beautiful pictures of my town, Pafos and some snapshots of my daily outfits casual and not :) Enjoy!!!


Good evening and have a lovely week...
Take care of yourselves cause you deserve the best!!!

Big kiss
X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!