Κυριακή 18 Μαΐου 2014

Give a little bit of something to your casual look

















Bustier crop top, Wedges and bag: Riverisland
See through top: Zara
Wide leg trousers: Lynne
Ring: Vintage

Hello my loves!!! Happy Sunday to y'all!!! Hope you have had an amazing weekend so far...  I think I'm quite overdressed kind of person and I rarely wear a simple casual look without adding something interesting that will catch the other's attention. Yesterday, I went for a casual Saturday lunch at Friday's wearing this amazing see through top that I got from Zara, a few days ago and I hope you like it :) The rest of the outfit was lost in stripes leaving the statement top to impress!!!


Enjoy your Sunday and don't forget to smile, it's the only accessory that suits to everyone!!!

Take care
Cya
xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!