Παρασκευή 16 Μαΐου 2014

Polka dots shorts and Red!!!


 












Denim shirt and Shorts: Stradivarius

Wedges: Primark

Bag and Necklace: Riverisland

Hello everyone!!! Good news, Friday is almost done and a very promising weekend is already on the way... Today I went for coffee at the mall and of course I did some window shopping and look what I wore. Going from spring to summer I couldn't keep my shorts in my closet any more, so I pulled them out. Polka dots and any other print is always a trend category on its own. The particular prints are inspired by the pin-up girls with the curvy figure of 60's and 70's and I really love wearing them with red accessories and red lips like here. Do you like it?


Have a great Friday night!!!

Take care

Cya

xxxxxxxxxxxx



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!