Κυριακή 18 Μαΐου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 32: A week full of colours and nice memories! ! !











Sunday 11th: A floral Sunday, full of beautiful colours and the smell of the sea.... More here...






Wednesday 14th: Middle of the week wearing my brand new white jeans, a see through polka dots shirt and my pinky pointed shoes by Zara and having one of the best photoshoots until today...More here..


Thursday 15th: Taking just a #selfie #in the car before taking off to work :)






 

Friday 16th: Having a great time at the mall, shopping, drinking cold coffee and enjoying the beautiful view from the cafeteria's balcony...More here....







My guilty pleasure...frozen yogurt with ''a little bit of something'', extra chocolate syrup and strawberries on top #yummy#foodie...



Saturday 17th: Being in a weekend-kinda-mood and wearing this statement see though top by Zara giving a little bit of something to my casual look...More on today's post here...

Hello again my sweethearts!!! This is another insta-week diary post giving you a full report of all the outfits that I wore and places that I've been this week... I think this is the fullest insta-post that I ever made and this week had the most new posts... Hope you'll enjoy every single piece of it!!!


Stay tuned...More are coming up soon!!!

Have a lovely Sunday

Big kiss 
X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!