Σάββατο 30 Αυγούστου 2014

MY ''PINK'' REALITY!!!



























Bodysuit: Miss selfridge
Smart shorts&Bag: Riverisland
Heels: Choies

Hello beautiful people! The last weekend of the summer and the end of the season is around the corner but don't let yourself down as new things and opportunities might come up during the new season... 
Back to my outfit now, in this photoshoot I chose some last year's pieces to combine... I have already told you that powder or pastel pink is one of the 'in' colours of the season. For me it is not just that, it is a reminder of my childhood, when I was just a little girl wearing my tutu pink skirts and admiring myself in the mirror feeling like a princess. Pink is more like a ''period of innocence'' to me and it is the colour that defines who I really am, as deep inside that little girl still exists somewhere waiting for her prince on his white horse to come and bring out what she really is and not some distorted image that community created in order to survive this violent world... 


Have a great weekend and don't forget to be with people who bring out the 'real you'.

Take care

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!