Δευτέρα 25 Αυγούστου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 46: All about having fun and hanging out with friends...




Sunday 17th: Sunday night out at Paphos harbour....




Monday 18th: An amazing night out with live music wearing an animal printed bodysuit, a white skort and leopard heels, like it? ;)




Tuesday 19th in the morning: Pampering day...The 'must' nails colour of the season is white with some clues of blue and polka dots trend on my nails too, why not?!?



Later on the same day...dinner with friends at a luxurious chinese restaurant but first I got some selfies (again) #lostcounting :P

 







Wednesday 20th: The photoshooting of the week in a picturesque park in the middle of my town wearing a sexy cut-out dress...More details here..



Later in the evening for a relaxed cafe bar at the harbour being in all navy colour and a polka dots crop jacket.




Saturday 23rd: Another Saturday night out being glamorous and feminine in a bodycon pink dress by Topshop...

Hello my dear friends!!! How was your weekend??? I hope you had a lovely time as I did :) Last week was full of night outs with friends. I lived it to the fullest, laughed with all of my heart and made some new friends... Enjoy my insta-week diary and I hope you'll like all the outfits of the week.


That's all for today...
Stay tuned for a brand new photoshooting but for more outfit updates you can always follow me on instagram (@mcgfashion http://instagram.com/mcgfashion) or on twitter here.

Take care and enjoy the rest of your summer!!!

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!