Δευτέρα 4 Αυγούστου 2014

The Hollywood glam in a white dress!!!












                    


Dress & Bag: Riverisland
Heels: Choies (similar here)
Ring&Earrings: Accessorize

Hello there!!! How was your weekend? I hope you had an amazing time and you found some time to relax your body and soul. On Saturday night, I wanted to feel the ''Hollywood glam'' so I chose to wear my brand new white dress for clubbing with friends.White-Gold-Red lips were the combination to achieve this... This dress was love at first sight, and I was just one click away to make it mine and so are you :) The ruffles, the peplum and the assymetric ending make it irresistible. I  know that the snapshots that I have got from my phone are not very good and clear but I promise that I will wear it again and provide you with clearer photos and in a better background. That's all for now... 

Stay tuned for my insta-week notebook, until then...

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!