Τρίτη 5 Αυγούστου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 43: A week full of changing moods and styles :)




Sunday 27th: One of those ''chic Sunday'' mornings wearing a classic line dress and flowers on my accessories :)


Tuesday 29th: Casual clothing for morning obligations...



Same day in the afternoon...Beach time ;)






Thursday 31st: Polka dots and white skort for visiting the mall...




Same day in the evening wearing a black and white rock outfit...More details here..



Friday 1st August: New month, new mood... crazy mood maybe?!?





Same day in the evening wearing my brand new navy shorts by Zara..









Saturday 2nd August: Another Saturday night out found me in a total Hollywood glam in this white dress by Riverisland... More details of the look here...

Hello everyone!!! Happy Tuesday!!! Yes, a brand new week has already started and I am posting this post from the last week...But most of you, must know that I am not very precise about the creation of my insta-week notebook every week .Although, here it is with a lot of pictures to be shared with all of you. This week was on rotation as I was changing moods and this was reflected on my different kinds of outfits... Hope you will like them :) Enjoy xxx


Take care of your precious selves...

Big kiss

X



Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!