Δευτέρα 1 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 47: All about my breathtaking getaway and my pink reality :)











Sunday 24th: A short getaway to the most beautiful spot in Pafos...The blue lagoon in Akamas!!! Its crystal clear waters relax your eyes and body while diving in their ocean...


Monday 25th: Morning obligations starting with an #outfitselfie


Wednesday 27th: Mint colours and gold wedges for a ride...







Thursday 28th: My weekly photoshoot found me in a ''pink honesty'' mood :) More details here..


Friday 29th: Selfie #inthecar before setting off for a coffee at the mall...



Saturday 30th: Another Saturday night out...This time I chose my cut-out dress that I wore in my last week's photoshoot here...

Hello and have a great month my friends!!! I wish to all of you a very productive month and season!!! Another insta-week notebook is here and I chose to share it today due to the new season :) Last week encloses an amazing and a very relaxing getaway to Blue lagoon in Akamas that I surely recommend you to visit if you choose my island for your summer vacations and of course my daily outfits... This week's post will also include a short getaway to another beautiful spot of my country but until then I wish you to have a lovely evening and a great week!!!



P.S: for more outfit updates follow me on instagram (@mcgfashion) or on twitter @marixristia


Take care...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!