Τετάρτη 13 Αυγούστου 2014

FLORAL LACE DRESS















 

 













Dress: Sheinside (also in black)
Bag&Heels: Riverisland

Hello my darlings!!! I was and I am still quite into yellow these days as you have probably noticed in the latest post but the absolute and the most classic colour of the summer couldn't be other than white... For this photoshoot I chose one of the most beautiful spots in my town and the landmark of Paphos, the medieval castle at Paphos harbour. I love mix&match but as I already revealed you I am a ''dress'' person. This floral, lace dress not only combines two of the biggest trends of the season but also the open back makes it even more sensual and sexy without losing its romantic sense. What do you think?

That's all for today... Hope you have a lovely evening and a great day tomorrow!!!

Take care and don't forget to wear the best accessory on you, your smile to shine up every day of your life...

Stay tuned...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!