Κυριακή 1 Ιουνίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 34: A week full of beautiful pictures and love :)




Sunday 25th: Snapshots of last Sunday's post...More here











Monday 26th: More beautiful pictures of the sunset while walking by the sea but before I had a class to attend so I took some selfies before work of me and my outfit :)


Tuesday 27th: Beauty day...My new nails' manicure colour :)



Wednesday 28th: Having a break with girls for coffee wearing a casual outfit...







Thursday 29th: Ready for walking wearing my Nike sneakers and a comfy outfit to conquer the streets...and of course I bumped into another...wedding =)





Friday 30th: Snapshots of Friday's post wearing my brand new boyfriend jeans...More here..







Saturday 31st: Last day of the month and season..keeping the same jeans and wedges but having a different outfit full in polka dots and red...

Hello again beautiful people!!! This week's insta-notebook post is full of more beautiful pictures of the two most important things of my country: the sea and the sun and of some weddings by the sea and ofcourse the outfits of the week :) Enjoy!!!!

Have a lovely Sunday and a beautiful summer week full of beautiful colours!!!

P.S: If you wish to follow me on instagram do it here...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!