Τετάρτη 25 Ιουνίου 2014

Bold and Neon colours!!!








Top&Necklace: Stradivarius
Skirt: Zara
Wedges&Ring: Riverisland
Bag: H&M


Hello everyone!!! I'm back to technology's world as my computer had a bit of a break but she got it over and now it is completely recovered!!! I see yellow everywhere more than ever!!! If you told me that I would wear yellow clothes that often , I would probably call you crazy. This summer is the KING colour of the season and contradictions make the difference!!! How could I resist not to try the combination of the bold blue and the neon-yellow colour!!! Bold and Bright colours can harmonically match each other having a very summer and fashionable outcome. Join me ;)


Have a wonderful evening and take care of your precious selves!!!!

Big kiss
X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!