Δευτέρα 9 Ιουνίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 35: A week full of weather confusions!!!!




Sunday 1st June in the morning: I welcomed the summer in these navy striped pants by Zara...More here




Same day in the afternoon: The weather had changed and the first Sunday and day of the summer became quite depressing...





Wednesday 4th June: Catching up with some friends for coffee but first I took some selfies #thisisjustso#me



Thursday 5th June: Another depressing afternoon as summer seems like having second thoughts...






Friday 6th: Rocking it in these overwaist ripped boyfriend jeans and in my cropped studded jacket...



Saturday 7th: Do I look tired??? Oh it's because I was...After a Saturday night out but it's never too late for some pictures :)


Hello darlings!!! It's Monday today but not ANY Monday, there is no work no nothing only relaxing and chilling as it's a bank holiday in Cyprus and Greece, hoorayyyyyy!!! This is another 'late' insta-week post and I think you are getting used of it... However, yesterday I paid you off with a brand new post so I think I'm quite excused about today's delay...Hope you'll like this week's snapshots, too...


Stay tuned for my upcoming today's post!!!

Big kiss
X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!