Κυριακή 22 Ιουνίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 37: All about new flavours!!!


Sunday  15th: Selfie before my typical Sunday coffee :)




Tuesday 17th: Selfies in the car for an afternoon ride wearing a playsuit with full of stars :)





Wednesday 18th: Being in retro mood wearing a polka dots outfit...More pictures here




Thursday 19th: Being all casual for another afternoon meeting with friends :)




#yummyfoodie@guru bar-restaurant!!! The best sushi ever! ! !


Saturday 21st: Saturday night out for sushi and cocktails :)

Hello everyone!!! This is my insta-week through my instagram photo-album... For more updates do not hesitate to follow me on instagram here!!!

Thank you for reading and stay tuned ;)

Big kiss
X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!