Δευτέρα 13 Οκτωβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 53: A week of trying to get out of a cold and a special wedding ceremony!!!



Sunday 5th: Morning call but before setting off I took some selfies...


Sunday afternoon: coffee with friends in this outfit... pink-printed top and white jeans by Zara


Tuesday 7th: Found me in bed, sleepless, tired and with a cold feeling horrible...




 Thursday 9th: At the daytime I had my nails done for the Saturday's wedding...back to pointy nails, I kinda' missed them :)



Thursday afternoon: walking by the sea...


Friday 10th: Another pampering day... as if you don't  treat yourself good it won't treat you either...




Saturday 11th: A full day... in the morning I had my hair done....





Early in the afternoon, after the wedding ceremony... I was in a total floral mood as I wore flowers from the dress to the shoes and on my bag too. Remember the dress from a past post here.









For the evening reception I made a more 'glamorous' appearing in this remarkable blue electric, lace dress that I found in a great price on Sheinside. More details on my post here...


Hello my loves!!! Last week had a bit of everything but love came first as it can be found everywhere... while walking by the sea or just going to somebody else's wedding... Your prince will find you wherever you are... ;) 


Have a great week and don't forget to smile as someone may fall in love with it ;)

Big kiss

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!