Κυριακή 19 Οκτωβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 54: My (common) week!!!



Sunday 12th: That was not a Sunday-funday as it gave me a painful herpes and I was still cold...but still I found some strength to take my mind off by having a casual Sunday coffee with friends...


Monday 13th: A selfie just before my dance lesson accompanied by ''my-yesterday-friend'' (herpes) #not



Tuesday 14th: More selfies #inthecar...



Wednesday 15th: Dressed in casual chic for some morning obligations...



Friday 17th: A very busy and tiring day, full of seminars and meetings but I always find some time to chill out with a good company...so my mood had instantly changed and my schoolgirl's mode was on...






 Saturday 18th: Photoshooting day wearing my brand new Riverisland wrap skirt and a denim shirt by Stradivarius... More details here..



Saturday night out keeping the skirt and the booties but adding some more mustard-colour in the outfit with this Zara shirt (remember it also here) and combining it with a statement necklace made the whole outfit more formal.

Hello my sweeties!!! I hope you had a quiet and cozy weekend with your loved ones wherever you are... This week was quite common for me as nothing special or different happened, not any weddings or special events only work work and.... work... Anyway, different is not always exciting or good and common shouldn't be so underestimated as simple and quiet can be more worthwhile than any other special and ''big'' moment of your life... What do you think? Well, that was my week through my instagram account... Hope you liked them!!!


If you wish follow me on instagram @mcgfashion here or on twitter@Marichristia here

Have a lovely evening and a beautiful week!!!

Take care and stay tuned ;)

Trust me..

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!