Παρασκευή 3 Οκτωβρίου 2014

THE SUNSET IN MY HANDS






















Shirt: Stradivarius
Trousers: Zara
Bag&Heels: Riverisland

Hello my dear people!!! In this photoshoot you will realise that I played with the light and the time of  the day that these photos were taken is not random at all... I love when the sun sets, it calms me up and I kinda' feel nostalgic of the past romantic centuries... Love the people who do everything to keep you around, who promise that will do anything for you even bring the stars and the sun in your hands... Anyway enough with the daydreaming... Back to my outfit, blue and white are two of my favourite colours that I love wearing them together as their combo reminds me my summer holidays in Greek islands, where these colours are everywhere. Therefore, I picked this graphic location for my photoshoot and the small church in the background is like any other church in every Greek island and its colours match with my outfit ;) What do you think?


Stay tuned and don't forget to smile as it lights up your face and it is the best make up that you could ever ask for...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!