Κυριακή 5 Οκτωβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 52: A week full of small but so important pleasures in life!!!








Sunday 28th September: Khaki mini skirt with straps and sequins by Riverisland and being all casual for a Sunday coffee with friends...



Wednesday 1st October: On the first day of October I chose to relax as it was a bank holiday so I went just for a casual ride and these are (some) of my selfies #inthecar...


Thursday 2nd October: Christmas came earlier for me... Wrap mini skirt and another small parcel just arrived for me from Riverisland... stay tuned ;)



 

On the same day in the evening.... Show time... we watched the best Greek comedian performing on stage and we had great fun as we couldn't stop laughing...





Friday 3rd: Friday morning in a navy casual mood having our drink watching the spectacular view lying in front of us...








...while in the afternoon I was ready for another photoshoot in blue and white colours... More details here..




Saturday 4th: Daytime- #nomakeupmood-lying on the back seat until we arrive to our destination...



While at night I was relaxed and ready for another Saturday night out with my girls... Fringes are back inspired by 40's and 50's worn by ladies with feathers on their hair and dancing charleston...

Hello beautiful people!!! We are already at part 52nd of my insta-week notebook... Last week was full of nice, calm and cozy moments with friends and family and also I have realised that nothing is impossible...all you have to do is just stretch your arm and grab it or even better fight for it as nothing comes too easy in your life as long as you work and fight for it. Fighting for something is not a shame you just need to believe that you can do it and you will appreciate it even more once you finally get it... 


Enough for today, until next time take care your beautiful selves...

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!