Κυριακή 14 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 49: A week of some small but so meaningful moments of happiness!!!




Sunday 7th: A Sunday afternoon found me pasteling in this pencil dress by Jane Norman..






Monday 8th: Monday morning with a puffy face and puffy eyes wearing a white bodysuit by Riverisland and cigarette navy pants by Mango...



Tuesday 9th: In a relaxed mode for a casual evening walking at the harbour...




Wednesday 10th in the morning: Morning shopping@Debenhams in a playful mood as you can see :)



Same day in the evening...Ready for an evening meeting with friends by the sea but before I took a selfie and an outfit selfie (of course ;) )




Thursday 11th: Walking time at my beautiful spot in my town after some time now... And (again) I came across to 2 weddings and this beautiful sunset... #romanticmood#romanticscene



Friday 12th: The night was young and after a friend's meeting, we decided to head to Michalis Hatzigiannis's concert at seaside... He was magical and the whole scenery was dreamy..

Hello beautiful people!!! I hope you had an amazing weekend!!! This week doesn't include any getaways but only some small moments of happiness in my town, where it's been a while to have and do.... enjoying your drink by the sea while listening to the live concert that was happening a few metres away and sitting at a beach bar while listening to the most amazing and erotic Greek, mainstream artist are not moments of luxury but some small but so meaningful and relaxing moments that I will never forget from this week... It's not how long a moment will last but how important was for you and how much you enjoyed it as long it lasted... Here it is another insta-week post and I hope you'll like it...


Until next time, I am sending you my love and a big kiss...

X


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!