Σάββατο 6 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

NAVY VINTAGE LOOK









                             







Shirt: Vintage
Shorts: Zara
Bag: Riverisland
Hat: Tourists' shop 

Hello darlings!!! How are you today? It's the first weekend of the season and I'm starting it with a vintage, navy look! I love not only vintage clothing but also antiques, like this stereo phone and the phone on the last photo... so I thought to combine my vintage look with this vintage background... Like I have already mentioned you in another post, sometimes I think how it would be like if I had been born in another era as my constant romantic mood is a characteristic of an older century and I think this can be told from today's outfit... What do you think? ;)


Have a lovely weekend and stay tuned!!!

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!