Δευτέρα 8 Σεπτεμβρίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 48: A quiet and relaxed week....

 





Sunday 31st: Last day of summer... so we decided to finish it with a short getaway to Limassol Marina and enjoy this view (again)...






Friday 5th September: Strike-pose and snapped...This week's post had a vintage touch, more details here..





Saturday 6th in the afternoon: Enjoying our drink having this beautiful view in one of the most amazing cafeterias in my town being in all retro mood :)

Hello my dear friends!!! This insta-week post is quite short as my week was quite quiet and relaxed :)
My outfits were mostly casual-chic combining over-waist shorts with plain tops or smart shirts in order to create the ''deception'' of having long legs :) Join me?



P.S: For more outfit updates follow me on instagram @mcgfashion or on twitter @marixristia!!!
Thanks :)

Have a lovely Monday and a peaceful week!!!
Take care!!!

Big kiss
X

2 σχόλια:

Thank you for your comments!!!