Κυριακή 26 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Schoolgirl mode


        




 


 Shirt: Zara (old)
Skirt: Mango (now 50% off)
Boots: Riverisland
Clutch bag: Riverisland

Hello again everyone!!! That's my Saturday night's out outfit!!! I bought this green tartan skirt yesterday and I couldn't resist not to wear it the same day combining it with an all time classic white shirt, that you all probably have at least one in your closet.. (if you don't hurry to get one now in sales). It's been a while when I graduated school but my mind is still there. It doesn't matter how old you are, your age is just a number you can be as old you leave yourselves to be. Keep that always in your mind ;)

I send you all my love...Have a great weekend!!!

P.S: Stay tuned for my insta-week diary post that is coming up later on :)


Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!