Δευτέρα 20 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Insta-week post part 15!!!


My new Aldo bag (birthday gift)


Sunday morning  12th: Wearing a royal blue dress and combining it with a navy military coat and black heels. This is the total chic look for the office :) More pictures here



Sunday afternoon 12th: Taking some selfies in the car...



Monday 13th: Selfies before work...



Tuesday 14th: A casual rock look for arranging the day chores... More pictures here.


Friday night out 17th: Tomorrow on the blog...full details of the look!!!



Saturday night out 18th: Showing the other side of me...More on today's post here.

Hey again!!! That is also, another post that it should be posted on Sunday but unfortunately, as I have already explained on my latest post I faced some problems with my camera....Oh well, I'll pay you off with another brand new post of Friday's outfit. For the moment, enjoy these photos that I got during the past week...Hope you like them!!!

Have a lovely and relaxed evening!!!
Take care and love yourselves cause no one does it better than you :)
Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!