Κυριακή 26 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Insta-week diary part 16!!!


Saturday 19th: Afternoon visit at the mall :)


Monday 20th: Some selfie pictures before taking off for work :) 




 Thursday 23rd: Another outfit for work...this time I went for navy and stripes :) More details here.


 Friday 24th: Go for layering and wearing a leather-like sweatshirt on a tartan shirt for my road trip to Limassol. More details on today's post here.



Saturday night out 25th: Being in a schoolgirl's mood :) More details on today's post here.

Good evening my ladies :) This is another insta-week diary post and I hope you like the pictures.
For more updates follow me on instagram @http://instagram.com/marixristia

Have a great week and take care of yourselves as no one does it better than you :)
Cya xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!