Κυριακή 5 Ιανουαρίου 2014

Orange peplum top & leather-like leggings

 



                  



 



Coat: G-Star (old)
Top: Riverisland (now in sales)
Leggings: Zara
Booties: Riverisland
Clutch bag: Riverisland
Ring: Riverisland

Happy Sunday everyone!!! This is the first post of the year...I hope you had the best Christmas vacations ever, around your beloved ones!!! Last night was also, the first Saturday night out of 2014 and I decided to rock the night and this time..Last week, I did it with the glamorous way (remember). This time I wore my brand new orange-black peplum top and my leather-like leggings while wearing on my feet this pair of amazing snake print booties.

P.S 1: My insta-week post diary part 13 is coming up soon, so stay tuned!!!
P.S 2: Sunday's look tip: Wear your leather or leather like leggings with flat biker booties or boots for a more rock-casual look ;)

Have a great Sunday and stay tuned 
Take care xxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!