Δευτέρα 18 Αυγούστου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 45: A week of mixing emotions and trying to see the bright side of life...



Sunday 10th in the morning: Another #chicSunday in white and a little of leopard...



Same day in the evening having a drink at the harbour #being#a#touristinmyowntown



Monday 11th: Beach time wearing the biggest hat I have in my closet :)




Tuesday 12th: Waking up having some morning obligations to take care of but first I got some selfies...








Wednesday 13th: Photoshooting day...This time wearing a floral lace dress at Paphos harbour next to our town's landmark, the medieval castle...More details here..




Thursday 14th: Just a summer night out with more selfies... :) 





Friday 15th: My nameday being in all white... More looks in little white dresses here... 



Saturday 16th: More selfies before the beach #inthecar


Saturday night out selfie in my floral lace dress...


Goodmorning darlings!!! Happy Monday and have a lovely week... Last week made me think a lot about life having a mixture of emotions but ending up that we always have to see the bright side of things as the glass is not semi-empty is always semi-full... Also, I ended up with the conclusion that white is the all time classic colour of all the seasons but especially of summer even sometimes I get tempted for some other bright and neon colours like yellow at the particular time ;)


That's all for today and the last week until next time take care of your beautiful selves 
and dive in the ocean of your life do not stay in the surface by looking all the others dare and live every second of it <3

Big kiss

X

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!