Κυριακή 20 Απριλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 28: The holly week!!!

Dear diary, ..........................




 Sunday 13th: Olive's day and the beginning of the holly week wearing my new summery maxi dress with a split...More here!!!


Wednesday 16th: A selfie from my outfit on holly Wednesday...



Thursday 17th: Pastel colours mixing different colours together and taking a big risk :)  More on my post here... 


Friday 18th in the afternoon:  Selfie in the car before the Epitaph tour :)



Same day in the evening coming back home to change for the church and taking some selfies before taking off...




Saturday 19th in the morning: My outfit from the 1st Christ rising at the church wearing a white outfit giving a retro touch with a polka dots shirt, my red lips and red accessories...More on yesterday's post here.. 




Yesterday afternoon: Giving my feet and face some rest from the heels and make-up till the evening...

Goodmorning darlings!!! Happyyyyyyy Easter!!!!<3 I wish you the best and the greatest from the bottom of my heart!!! This day is a family day staying at home, relaxing yourself from the busy week and maybe enjoying some time with your friends in the evening!!! Whatever you do I hope to enjoy it to the fullest!!! That was (some) of my ''holly week'' through photos and I hope you like them till next time...

I <3 you and  wish you to enjoy yourselves!!!

Take care
Cya

xxxxxx

P.S: If you wish to follow me on instagram here or on twitter here...

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!