Κυριακή 13 Απριλίου 2014

My insta-week notebook part 27!!!


Dear diary............



Monday 7th: Ready for work wearing a denim on denim look and adding some extra blue shades...






Thursday 10th: More selfies before work and my spring mood carries on wearing my brand new favourite pinky pointy pumps from #zara...



Saturday night out 12th: WHAT A NIGHT!!! It had it all: drama, music, wine and a good company... Last night, I wore my new skinny pants by Zara, a peplum top, a pair of pointy court shoes holding a studded gold clutch all from Riverisland!!!

Hello my lovelies, I wish a blessed holly week and a beautiful Palm Sunday... This is a short insta-week notebook but I hope I will get more photos this week...Hope you like them!!!

Stay tuned, a brand new post is on its way...

Cya

xxxxxxxx

Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!