Δευτέρα 9 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Sailor's girl in town on a windy day

















Coat: Miss guided
Cardigan: Mango
Shirt: Attrattivo
Smart shorts: Zara
Bag: Paul's boutique-Topshop (London)
Hat: Accessorize

Hello my loved ones!!! Finally, a brand new post is here to be shared with y'all!!! For the ones who follow me quite a while now, they have probably noticed that navy outfits are one of my favourite trends hard to resist. Yesterday, the weather has gone bad again and the wind has been crazy till now as you can see from the photos. In most of them, I was like the sleeping beauty having my eyes shuttered and my hair playing with the wind. Oh well, the wind freshens up your mind and thoughts. Back to my outfit, for a casual Sunday I couldn't think a better pair of ballerinas to wear with this navy outfit, which could also be called the English navy girl as I have also been called an English girl wearing this particular combo. It's chic, convenient to wear, easy in layering, and stands out greatly. What do you think?

Have a great day and a beautiful week ahead...
A smile is your medicine on a depressing day and reflects to everyone looking at it, try it ;)

Big kiss

X

2 σχόλια:

Thank you for your comments!!!