Δευτέρα 23 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

Russian Grey Hat!!!

































Faux fur coat: Vintage (SimilarShirt, Boots, Hat: Riverisland (Similar shirt)Jeans: Stradivarius

Hello people!!! I hope you are all doing great this day!!! It is green Monday and I hope our souls could remain clean and unaffected like our stomachs today. It is the day that vegetables and cabbage are the kings of the table and healthy food make us feel healthier and lighter than ever! Back to my outfit now, I am one of the biggest fans of faux fur in any colour as it can turn a simple outfit to a crazy statement look that can stand out in any occasion even for a casual Sunday walk. This winter has been one of the coldest winters of the last years in Cyprus, and the only good thing is that we can finally enjoy playing with our outfits and wearing matchy furry hats with furry coats. Furry hats remind me Russia... I don't know if it's only me, but because of the low temperatures in Russia I've seen many people wearing this kind of hats to keep their heads warm, that's why I came up with the name of this post. Grey is the 'king' colour of the season, furs and over the knee boots are the must pieces of the season, so what else do you need  to have your own 'fashion week' outfit?


Enjoy your day with friends and family as these moments are so precious like water in our system!!!

Big kiss

X



2 σχόλια:

Thank you for your comments!!!