Τετάρτη 4 Φεβρουαρίου 2015

My insta-week part 67th: The not so ordinary days...



Sunday 25th: Sunday morning in great mood for colourblocking... red and green?! why not?! (sweatshirt@Zara, pants@Primark, booties@Charles&Keith, bag&necklace@Riverisland)


Sunday afternoon in a denim light blue shirt by Riverisland..




Monday 26th morning: A light blue denim look with touches of pink for my Monday look...



Tuesday 27th: Casual day riding around #selfies#inthecar


Thursday 28th: Another ordinary, relaxing day...





Friday 30th: The weather is getting much better, so I should return to my favourite view and take a walk admiring its waters and golden sand...




Saturday 31st: prints, feathers, a dish of nachos and a good company are more than enough for a Saturday night out :) 

Hello beautiful people!!! Just a quick hello before heading to my bed as this day has been quite full and I feel exhausted... Last week wasn't so ordinary as the previous one as I met up with friends that I haven't seen for quite a long now and I indulged in some guilty pleasures late in the evening... I hope you all doing great wherever you are, passing over your daily minor problems as we were born for the major things and moments of life, so accumulate all your energy and strength for those powerful moments... 


Have a very beautiful evening and don't forget to smile as it may have a great impact 
to the other people's lives, too...

Big kiss

X


1 σχόλιο:

Thank you for your comments!!!