Τετάρτη 21 Ιανουαρίου 2015

My insta-week notebook part 65th: The one that I caught the cold :)



Sunday 11th: Morning selfies #inthecar...




Later on the same day in 'beige' mood...oh my oh my this coat #thankstomymomscloset!!! 



Sunday afternoon coffee keeping the coat and changing the rest outfit (coat@vintage, cardigan@mango, leather leggings@zara, booties@Riverisland and bag@Aldo)



Monday 12th: In a cozy mood to deal with the coldest days of this winter in my country... (parka coat@Topshop, grey sweater@Zara, tartan skirt&bag@Mango, boots@Riverisland)


Friday 16th: Another selfie #inthecar on a casual ride...





Saturday 17th:Snapshots of last week's post by belting my vintage cape...More details here!




Saturday night out in a kinda' strict office look... (shirt@Stradivarius, pants@Zara and pumps@Bagatt) for a late Saturday gathering with friends :)


Hello world!!! This post started yesterday but something came up and finished today. No more excuses, I hope you'll like every bit of last week's snapshots and get inspired for your daily outfits.


P.S: For more updates follow me on instagram @mcgfashion or twitter on @marichristia!!!

Take care and if you are one of the victims of winter's cold,
may you get well very soon!!!

Enjoy every second of your life!!!

Big kiss

X




Δεν υπάρχουν σχόλια:

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

Thank you for your comments!!!